If your loved one’s passion is gardening, then show your thoughtfulness and let your imagination run wild, and present a wonderful gardening gift. Nothing can get more personal than a gardening gift.
Here are some great ideas for gardening gifts:
- If your budget is small, go for things like gloves, kneepads or even a shady hat.
- A pretty pot (or a watering-can) filled with a small bag of potting mix, a packet of bulbs, some gloves and a small trowel or other hand tools will be received with delight by most gardeners.
- A book on gardening is another idea, but make sure your recipient does not already have the one you choose.
- On the other hand, a pot that contains a flowering plant or any other potted plant is usually a welcomed gift. But be sure to choose a plant that is suited to your friendâ€™s climate and the type of gardening your friend is doing.
- If your budget is strong, a more expensive tool may be appropriate. A pull-trolley, electric tools, automatic lawn mowers, electric cultivators, hedge trimmers, brush cutters etc can make great gifts as well as will become more useful to your friend.
- If your friend is new to gardening then maybe they would appreciate a gardening set. A gardening set that includes a spading fork, a garden trowel, a hoe, a pair of garden shears, and a tool for weeding etc will make a perfect gardening gift.
- If your friend has no garden space for a compost heap. The gift of a compost tumbler might not seem to be a great present, but it is an invaluable gardening gift for the avid home gardener.
- All gardeners know that to get a thriving crop, the soil in the garden has to be right. To answer that all important soil question an electronic soil tester is great gardening gift.
- All gardeners love to decorate their gardens with various accents and accessories and this can provide you with thousands of options to choose from. You can buy gift wind chimes, bird houses, bird baths, garden fountains, statues, gazing balls, artificial wildlife, and stone walkways etc which are available in different shapes, colors and designs.
- Another area which is often lacking, particularly for new gardeners, is the existence of quality garden furniture. Garden furniture can be quite expensive depending on the type you buy. Try buying a nice garden bench, porch swing, or patio table set for a gift your friend will treasure forever.
- Pick out a nice wicker basket or a beautiful planter, then fill it with things like seed packets, compost, soil, fertilizer, pruners, gloves, hat, and gardening books. This gift is particularly useful if youâ€™re not quite sure what to give your friend.
- Some people consider their gardens like spiritual places to meditate, pray, worship, to read religious texts etc. Therefore, such a person would be very appreciative of gardening gifts such as statuettes of the Virgin Mary, crosses or other symbols.
- Gloves not only used to keep the hands clean but they prevent injuries and cuts of the hands. So present a good pair of gloves to your friend which will make a great gift.
- Every gardener needs a hoe to deal with the weeds. If you want to present a hoe, then go for a wonderful hoe which can make the work easy and fast without much effort.